Llewellyn is one of the most trusted public relations and public affairs advisers in Melbourne. Drawing from extensive experience as a senior consultant and stints at senior levels both Federally and at a State level, he has fashioned a reputation for honesty, diplomacy and shrewd strategic thinking which sets him apart. He has extensive experience in government relations, crisis management, public relations, stakeholder management and has connections across a diverse range of industries.
Relevant work experience:
- Melbourne Project Director, KJA, 2014 – 2015;
- Senior Organiser, APESMA, 2012 – 2014;
- Director, The Civic Group, 2010 – 2012;
- Senior Adviser, CPR Communications, 2007 – 2009;
- Senior Adviser, Victorian Government, 2005 – 2007;
- National Industrial Officer, AMWU, 2002 – 2005;
- Whip’s Clerk, Senate Whip, 1999-2001.
- Australian Institute of Company Directors, Company Directors Course;
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), University of Tasmania.